Pet Cobra

Blogger sucks.

Thursday, March 17, 2005

Top 'O The Mornin' To Ya

Sure 'an begorah, I'm tired as fuck. (My Colin Farrell impersonation.) )

Lucas woke up shrieking at midnight, and cried nonstop until 1:00. We couldn't figure out what was wrong. Tried everything - diaper change, water, rocking, singing, reciting his favorite bedtime story. Of the numerous Horrible Feelings that come with being a parent, that ranks up at the top - your child is very, very upset, and there's not a damn thing you can do about it.

But there's a flip side, as always - he woke up this morning laughing and happy. Must be the smidgen of Irish blood (courtesy of me nana)in him.

4 Comments:

At 4:10 AM, Blogger job opportunitya said...

Excellent blog.  I go though the web in search of
blogs like this one. Its so good, that I plan on
returning to its site!
I want you to look for my plastic surgery breast augmentation blog.

 
At 11:17 AM, Blogger job opportunitya said...

Striking blog. I liked the site I will be back
again! Websurfing is a good way to find blogs like
yours.
Check out my picture of plastic surgery gone wrong blog, you won't be sorry!

 
At 5:17 AM, Blogger job opportunitya said...

Astonshing blog. I relished in the site and you
know I will be going to it again! Surfing the internet
hepls me to find blogs that arfe just as good.
Go and find my plastic surgery colorado blog.

 
At 1:28 AM, Blogger job opportunitya said...

Cool blog. I dig your site outline and I plan on
returning again! I just love finding blogs like this
when I have the time.
You must peep out my bad plastic surgery blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home