Pet Cobra

Blogger sucks.

Monday, March 21, 2005

Pet Cobra 2.0

To quote an estimable Sailor Man: "I've had all I can stands - I can't stands no more!" On a whim I changed the template in a desparate attempt to get back my links, archives, and profile. As you can see, no luck. Blogger. I curse you. I cuuuuuuuuuuuuurse you.

I'm figuring out my course of action for Pet Cobra 2.0. I'm leaning heavily towards TypePad; since I'm HTML illiterate, I don't think I can whip up a "from-scratch" version of this blog, as much as I'd dearly like to. So whatever happens, I'll let you all know my new address when it's up and running. There's lots I'd like to do - new layout, graphics, categories, all that good stuff. I'd appreciate suggestions on the best way to make this happen!

Meanwhile, had a relaxing weekend, spending most of yesterday at the beach. The surf was unspeakable, mixed up and blown out, so no regrets there. There's apparently a Sunday game of touch rugby on the Del Mar shores; we're out of town next weekend but I'm planning on checking it out the weekend following.

This morning I get to roll up the sleeves and go man-a-mano with the boss over my pay situation. Wish me luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home