Pet Cobra

Blogger sucks.

Saturday, March 19, 2005

My Relationship Is On The Rocks

Blogger, we need to talk.

First, and I know this is shallow - you're, well, ordinary. I admit it - I find myself gazing longingly at other people's blogs. Wondering what it must be like to have a catchy logo, or to know the thrill of posting pictures without using Hello. Top ten lists. What I'm Reading. Yes, Blogger, you have a great personality, but physically, you just don't do it for me anymore.

And I feel like I don't even know who you are. Blogger Buzz? You've changed, and not in a good way.

But most of all, you're not there for me when I need you. It's been two days since I called you for help. And how do you respond? You direct me to Blogger Buzz.

It's not you, Blogger. It's me. I'm just not into you anymore. I think I need to see another host.

6 Comments:

At 5:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I especially hate the Blogger/Hello bullshit. How hard can it be to add a "browse" feature to upload a pic to your post??

 
At 7:05 PM, Blogger Surfsister said...

Can't you use Flickr? That's what I use. Is it only for people with Macs? I'm not sure. But it's worked well for me.

 
At 4:57 PM, Blogger RuggerJay said...

Sis - tried Flickr, actually, and when I did the resulting mess ensued. So my links and archives are still gone as of today. I'm thinking of switching to TypePad. So bummed about this I can't even tell you guys; obviously there's a lot of stuff on this blog that may be gone for good, and That. Ain't. Good.

 
At 9:11 PM, Blogger job opportunitya said...

Remarkable blog. I take the neccesary time to find
blogs that are just as good as the ones you do.
Come as you are and look at my southern california plastic surgery blog.

 
At 4:12 AM, Blogger job opportunitya said...

Remarkable blog. I take the neccesary time to find
blogs that are just as good as the ones you do.
Please proceed to my plastic surgery boston blog when you find the time.

 
At 5:19 AM, Blogger job opportunitya said...

Creative blog.  I thought it was the best site out
and we had to go back to it! Every chance I get on the
net I search for blogs just like your site.
Jump into my the las vegas center for plastic surgery blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home