Pet Cobra

Blogger sucks.

Monday, March 14, 2005

My Fear Factor Lunch

Petit Bistro, University Towne Center. Ordered the "Bistro Chicken Caesar Salad". This is a caesar salad with a mound of teriyaki chicken on top. Correction. It's a room-temperature caesar salad with a mound of fatty lukewarm pieces of cut-up chicken thigh, drowned in teriyaki sauce. Addendum: Poorly cut-up pieces of chicken thigh, the indicator being the wet CRRRRRUNCH resulting from biting into several pieces of chicken thigh that still had bits of joint cartilege attached.

2 Comments:

At 10:36 PM, Blogger job opportunitya said...

Excellent blog. It was so great and I bet I will
go back to it! I get to look online for blogs like
yours is a blessing.
Please proceed to my plastic surgery san francisco blog when you find the time.

 
At 11:10 AM, Blogger job opportunitya said...

Unique blog my friend, I can hardly wait to vist
this site again. I just worship the site its comes
from! Believe me in my extra time I'm consistently
looking up blogs like this.
You got me! I will check out your pro and cons of plastic surgery blog a.s.a.p!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home